The random number generated by random.org was #3- Mrs. 2nd Lieutenant who said, “my favorite diapers are the ones you made for my first born in 2008 and i’m now using on my second! 🙂
i see you still have some of my fav prints like “cow jumped over the moon” and “sea theme” i love all your new designs and the doublers! “
Congratulations, I’ll be contacting you by email for details!
- Fits from approx. 10 lbs. to 35+ lbs. Features a fold down rise. Snappi and pin friendly though a good snug fitting cover may all be that’s needed to hold this diaper in place.
- Bamboo tends to be more absorbent than cotton and in my experience this flannel will last longer and look better wash after wash than cotton flannel diapers. Already after a prewash, it has dried fleecy and soft without pilling.
- Swimwear elastic in the legs and back gives a super duper stretch factor and lasts longer than many of the other brands of elastic used in diapers. Wear after wear and wash after wash this diaper’s elastic will hold up to the harsh environment and still spring back just like when it was new.
- Two inserts included for a maximum of 12-15 layers of absorbency. 3 full body layers in the diaper. First insert is 4″ x 12″. Fold it in half for 6 layers of absorbency up front for boys or in the middle for girls. The 2nd insert is 8″ x 14″ and is a bi-fold insert.
- Two inserts make this diaper quicker drying and helps keep the diaper itself cleaner. They also allow you to adjust your absorbency. This diaper with both of the inserts may be the only diaper you need to get your super soaker through the night!
This diaper is not waterproof and should be used in conjunction with a waterproof cover.
Don’t know how to fold a OS diaper to fit a smaller baby? Click HERE for a tutorial.
1. Go to the store at www.hyenacart.com/mandismenagerie
Or click on the “shop now” button at the top of the blog.
In your comment to this blog post, name your favorite diaper, accessory, fabric, or ?. (Please be advised, I get so much spam in the comments section that I have turned on comment moderation so it may take a while for your comment to be visible. I WILL post your comment and you WILL be considered in the drawing if you have done step one, I promise :o). One entry per person.
2. Enter before January 20th, 2011 at 12 PM Central Time.
3. PLEASE be sure to leave your correct email address if you cannot sign into Blogger.
That’s it! You’re entered to win. (Winner will be picked (time willing), by that same evening!)
Winner is responsible for shipping charges of this diaper which equal $4.25 within the US and Canada via First Class Mail, $6.50 International post. Further instructions for the winner to follow.
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
Things have been super super busy here. We’ll be expecting baby goats soon as some of our dairy does are nearing the end of their pregnancy. We got snow last Monday that crippled me in ways. I’m a California girl! Not that California doesn’t get cold or snow for that matter though L.A. never did and that’s where I spent the first 21 years of my life and the last 4 years in Northern California after moving around a bit with my husband in the military. But goats and snow and a newbie in snow don’t mix all that well needless to say. But, I’m making it, it just taking me a bit longer to adjust.
I’ve also consigned on with a baby boutique in Newton, Ks. So, I’ve been working hard on getting the prefolds ready for that.On top of all that I got my flannel in just before Christmas and I’ve been having a ball with it! I cannot tell you how nice this stuff is!
So anyway, here are the prefolds for the boutique…
And here is a sneak peak at he humble Saturday (hopefully!) stocking! Friday nights is family movie nights here at home. Every Friday night (unless we’re all just too tired to stay awake and in that case we move it to Saturday) we all sit down as a family to watch a family appropriate movie. We look forward to it all week. Sadly, my husband and I are usually the ones who fall asleep on it but I am thinking I may sit in the cozy living room while the movie plays in front of the laptop. I guess it’s sort of a cop out but we’re still together and I don’t plan to make a habit of it. Anyway…
(Side snapping sized fitteds. Again out of 100% bamboo…so so so yummy!)
And a drawing is in the works too on the blog, Facebook or the store. Check them all out so you don’t miss your chance.