The random number generated by random.org was #3- Mrs. 2nd Lieutenant who said, “my favorite diapers are the ones you made for my first born in 2008 and i’m now using on my second! 🙂
i see you still have some of my fav prints like “cow jumped over the moon” and “sea theme” i love all your new designs and the doublers! “
Congratulations, I’ll be contacting you by email for details!
- Fits from approx. 10 lbs. to 35+ lbs. Features a fold down rise. Snappi and pin friendly though a good snug fitting cover may all be that’s needed to hold this diaper in place.
- Bamboo tends to be more absorbent than cotton and in my experience this flannel will last longer and look better wash after wash than cotton flannel diapers. Already after a prewash, it has dried fleecy and soft without pilling.
- Swimwear elastic in the legs and back gives a super duper stretch factor and lasts longer than many of the other brands of elastic used in diapers. Wear after wear and wash after wash this diaper’s elastic will hold up to the harsh environment and still spring back just like when it was new.
- Two inserts included for a maximum of 12-15 layers of absorbency. 3 full body layers in the diaper. First insert is 4″ x 12″. Fold it in half for 6 layers of absorbency up front for boys or in the middle for girls. The 2nd insert is 8″ x 14″ and is a bi-fold insert.
- Two inserts make this diaper quicker drying and helps keep the diaper itself cleaner. They also allow you to adjust your absorbency. This diaper with both of the inserts may be the only diaper you need to get your super soaker through the night!
This diaper is not waterproof and should be used in conjunction with a waterproof cover.
Don’t know how to fold a OS diaper to fit a smaller baby? Click HERE for a tutorial.
1. Go to the store at www.hyenacart.com/mandismenagerie
Or click on the “shop now” button at the top of the blog.
In your comment to this blog post, name your favorite diaper, accessory, fabric, or ?. (Please be advised, I get so much spam in the comments section that I have turned on comment moderation so it may take a while for your comment to be visible. I WILL post your comment and you WILL be considered in the drawing if you have done step one, I promise :o). One entry per person.
2. Enter before January 20th, 2011 at 12 PM Central Time.
3. PLEASE be sure to leave your correct email address if you cannot sign into Blogger.
That’s it! You’re entered to win. (Winner will be picked (time willing), by that same evening!)
Winner is responsible for shipping charges of this diaper which equal $4.25 within the US and Canada via First Class Mail, $6.50 International post. Further instructions for the winner to follow.
Winner will be chosen by Random.org